Following our news about the lifting of covid restrictions upon entry to Switzerland, we would like to separately revise the new conditions for issuing business visas, which are valid from May 2, 2022.
Confidence Group consultants contacted the Swiss Visa Application Center in Moscow and received information that the simplified submission of documents for accreditated at the Embassy of Switzerland companies is temporarily suspended, business visas can only be issued in the standard mode through the Visa Application Center.
In addition to the standard set of documents that was required during the pre-covid period, it will be necessary to provide:
- Round-trip tickets (booking must be valid throughout the entire period of consideration of documents at the Embassy).
- Booking of a hotel/accommodation in Switzerland.
- An extract from the bank with the balance of funds, or with their movement for the last 3 months.
- An insurance policy, which must be issued by an insurance company accredited by the Embassy of Switzerland. We also managed to find out that the insurance cannot be issued via 13 banks that are under sanctions (below). It is noteworthy that this list is an internal document, and, at the moment, has not been published anywhere:
1) Alfa-Bank (at the same time, the Alfa-Insurance policy can be provided)
5) Otkritie bank
6) Russia bank
7) Industrial Bank
10) Russian National Commercial Bank
12) VEB.RF bank
Another interesting fact is that the information on the need to provide the above documents is currently not mentioned in the requirements that are published on the website of the Swiss Visa Center, however, its employees inform by phone that the Consulate, according to internal rules, will require the denunciation of these documents in their absence upon submission.
Consultants of Confidence Group are always ready to assist in the selection of package and individual tours to Switzerland, as well as booking individual ground services, obtaining insurance for those traveling abroad (including risks for COVID-19 coverage) and helping with visa support.
For more information, please contact the consultants of the Confidence Group company.
The texts of the newsletters are intellectual property of Confidence Group, protected by the copyright laws of Russia. The information may not be reproduced in any form whatsoever without linking to this web site or to pages of this website.